Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking from InTouch Credit Union to do the following:
And, by utilizing ITCU Online Banking through one of our Mobile Banking
options, you can do many of these services while on-the-go. ITCU offers you three easy Mobile Banking options with devices compatible with our iPhone® and Android™
apps, web browser and text message
Read Online Banking disclosures here
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges. See Retail Fee Schedule for details.
It’s fast, it’s safe, and it’s convenient! (It's free, too, as long as you use it at least 1X per month*)
Pay your bills quickly and easily with the convenient InTouch Credit Union Bill Pay service. With Bill Pay, you can:
- Schedule, change, or cancel payments
- Set up recurring payments for bills that don't often change in amount
- Use eBills to send many large company bills directly to Bill Pay - no more snail mail - faster turnaround!
- Set up same-business day and next-business day payments for many merchants (extra fees apply for this service)
- Review status of payments
- Quit writing checks for most/all bills
- Use the mobile or tablet ITCU app to pay bills you've already set up in Online Banking
- Watch helpful videos to so you're maximizing all of its features
Please note that you must be enrolled in Online Banking to utilize this service. Read Bill Pay disclosures here
* There is a monthly fee for Bill Pay. However, the fee is waived if at least one bill is paid through Bill Pay per calendar month. Activity, such as modifying your payment schedule, managing your merchant list, or using Popmoney does not constitute paying a bill and will not prevent the monthly fee from posting.The fee is non-refundable and will be shown on your statement at the end of the month following the month you reached or exceeded thirty (30) consecutive days without making a bill payment.