- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports. (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan, and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (Registration/activation may be required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required.)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage4 - for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources. (Registration/activation required.)
Register/Log In to IDProtect site.
With Momentum Plus and Prime Checking, not only are we helping to make it simple to keep your finances safer, but we are also helping you take advantage of smart discounts on ﬁnancial services and everyday purchases.
Cellular Telephone Protection4 - Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your Momentum Plus or Prime checking account.
$hopping RewardsTM - Shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. Your cash back will be held in your $hopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. (Registration/activation required. Available online only.)
Travel & Leisure Discount Membership - Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses – redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from a smartphone. (Registration/enrollment required. Available online only.)
VIP Concierge Services -
Members have access to “911” travel emergency assistance service. Relieve the hassle and provide yourself with personal assistance concerning last-minute or emergency travel and flight changes, lost luggage/passport/travel documents, restaurant/theatre/sporting event reservations and even pre-trip travel advice, plus a multitude of other concierge and emergency travel services. The above service includes 24/7 services only. All costs to secure requests are the responsibility of the member.
To learn more about Momentum Plus and Prime Checking accounts
, or to get your registration access code, visit with an InTouch Credit Union Branch Staff or call Member Care at 1-800-337-3328, option 5. For questions directly related to the additional complimentary benefits of Momentum Plus and Prime Checking, you may call the eClub Member Service Team, at 1-866-210-0361.
(Requires Momentum or Prime checking account and provided access code - see above.)
1 Federal Trade Commission. Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book, March 2016.
2 Javelin Strategy and Research. Identity Fraud Report, February 2017.
3 Credit file monitoring from Experian and Transunion may take several days to begin following activation.
4 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.