- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage 2
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (registration/activation required)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
To learn more about IDProtect or to get your registration access code, visit with InTouch Credit Union branch staff or call Member Care at 1-800-337-3328, option 5. For questions directly relating to your IDProtect coverage, you call the IDProtect Service Center, at 1-877-610-7889.
Log in to an existing IDProtect account or qualified ITCU account holders may register with an ITCU provided access code here.
1 Javelin Strategy and Research. Identity Fraud Survey Report, February 2014.
2 Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of the credit union; and not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity.