Money Management, our Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool, available through Online Banking
, encompasses the tools needed for financial planning and budgeting to help guide you down the path to financial wellness. Money Management is an included service for members wanting to begin taking control of their money – today!
Money Management gives you access to the following services:
- Bring in accounts from outside of ITCU.
- Include or exclude whatever accounts you’d like such as Children’s accounts, Business accounts, etc.
- Transaction editor is streamlined and optimized for clarity
- The tagging system intelligently categorizes transactions
- Split-tagging system provides you to allocate transactions towards multiple tags
- Additional account information will be shown on an as-available basis (available balance, payment due dates, minimum payment amounts, etc.)
- Monitor by account type, debit or credit transactions, etc.
- Export your PFM transactions via CSV file. Have all your transactions in a printable format to review outside the PFM app.
- Layout provides a concise view of budget progress
- Ability to create new spending targets
- “Monthly progress” meters let you see if you’re outpacing your budget for the month with colorful indicators
- See how much money is available after your bills are paid and goals are met
- See how much money is available for goals after your bills and budgets are taken into consideration
- Provides a graphical overview of your asset and debt breakdown
- Ability to add custom asset and debt items (e.g. house, car, non-aggregated loans)