– We want to make your online banking (OLB) experience convenient, safe, and secure! Applying for Online Banking is easy! Simply call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5 and a representative will be happy to help you with how to enroll yourself.
– Save money, gas, stamps & time when you use Online Bill Pay instead of writing checks. Once a bill is set up in OLB you may pay bills within OLB or via mobile app.
– Choose to receive electronic notices and as quickly as one is produced you’ll have it and be able to take action. You can select to receive all your notices electronically or just a few – the choice is yours! Enroll in eNotices by the end of the calendar year to receive eTax Forms for most deposit, CD and qualifying real estate loan accounts (does not apply to IRA Savings, IRA CDs or Mortgage loans). View step-by-step enrollment instructions for eTax Forms on the ITCU blog
– With just a few clicks, you can go paperless and begin enjoying the convenience of electronic statements. When eStatements are available, you’ll get an email linking you to a secure site to log in and view it safely. Not only are you "going green" and viewing your statement securely, but it is available sooner than a mailed statement, too!
To self-enroll in eStatements, follow the easy steps below:
- Login to your Online Banking Account
- Click on the following: Self Service tab, under the Additional Services section, select eStatement.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. That’s it! You’re enrolled in eStatements.
- eNotices enrollment is in the same location - do that while you're there, too!
- If you need assistance please Call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.