– We want to make your online banking experience convenient, safe, and secure! Applying for Online Banking is easy! Simply call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.
– Save money, gas, stamps & time when you use Online Bill Pay instead of writing checks.
– Choose to receive electronic notices and as quickly as one is produced you’ll have it and be able to take action. You can select to receive all your notices electronically or just a few – the choice is yours! Enroll in eNotices by the end of the calendar year to receive eTax Forms for most deposit, CD and qualifying real estate loan accounts (does not apply to IRA Savings, IRA CDs or Mortgage loans). View step-by-step enrollment instructions for eTax Forms on the ITCU blog
– With just a few simple clicks, you can begin experiencing the convenience of electronic statements. When your eStatement is available, you’ll get an email telling you to log into a secure site to view it (your actual statement is not viewable for security reasons). This process makes eStatements available to you sooner than mailed statements, and it’s more secure! Of course, eliminating paper is better for our environment, too!
To self-enroll in eStatements, follow the easy steps below:
- Login to your Online Banking Account
- Click on the following: Self Service tab, under the Additional Services section, select eStatement.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. That’s it! You’re enrolled in eStatements.
- eNotices enrollment is in the same location.
- If you need assistance please Call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.