There are several ways to tell if the security is working.
- A small window may pop up to tell you this is a secure link and asks if you want to continue…
- When it does switch over to a secure link, look at the link address up in the location window of your browser. Instead of the usual http:// you will notice that it has changed to https:// The ‘s’ denotes Secure Mode. If that does NOT show
up, you are not in secure mode.
- Most browsers also have a small graphic that will pop up and stay in the lower right hand corner of the browser window to denote that you are browsing in a secure mode. A picture of a lock, similar to the one used in our secure graphic, is a good example.
There are several tips to ensure security.
- Computers used for Online Banking should be updated with the latest patches
- Antivirus software and antimalware software should be installed and up-to-date
- Designate one computer just for Online Banking
- Be sure your firewall and router are up-to-date
Email Security Notice
Email is not a secure transmission route. Thus, we ask that you never send sensitive, personal information like Social Security numbers, Account numbers, Credit Card numbers, or any type of password via email to InTouch Credit Union, or anyone else. Please
use one of our secured forms, or a telephone call, when submitting this type of information.
Website ADA Accessibility
InTouch Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible in regards to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Please contact us with any