Home Equity Loans
The equity in your home is the difference between what you owe on your house and its fair market value. So, every month, you build a little bit more equity in your home.
You can use that equity to create the future you want for you and your family. Accomplishing some of the major goals in life can be financed by borrowing against the equity you’ve built. Home equity loans may be used for home improvements that could make your life more comfortable and may even increase your home’s value. It could also be used for education, such as college tuition, or to consolidate debt.
Perfect for Debt Consolidation or Home Improvements
Our Home Equity Loan rates are highly competitive. So rather than reach for a credit card, consider taking a Home Equity Loan from ITCU. Your rate will be fixed, so your payments are stable over the term of the loan. InTouch Credit Union offers fixed rate Home Equity loans in all 50 states. You can choose the term of your loan, from 5, 10 or 15 years. That way, you have the funds you need for a term that fits comfortably in your life.
Contact your ITCU Loan Representative for more information today.
- Loans are limited to 80% of your home’s value in Texas and 90% in all other states, minus existing mortgages.
- Minimum loan amount is $7,500.
- Title policies are required for loans greater than $200,000 OR a loan to property value greater than 70%.
- Appraisals are required for loans over $250,000.
- The interest is tax-deductible in most cases.1
For more information, call the Member Care Center at 800-337-3328, Option 3.
Ready to Apply for a Home Equity Loan?
1Consult your tax adviser regarding deductibility of interest.