Skip to main content

Membership Eligibility

Unlike with banks and other financial institutions, the law requires all credit union customers, who we affectionately call our members, must share some sort of common bond in order to qualify for membership. Please review our eligibility requirements to see if “you’re in” with ITCU! Once “you’re in,” you will be part of our Membership of One, meaning we treat all our member/owners as if they are our one and only member. If you do qualify, keep in mind that your immediate family members can enjoy the same benefits of membership, even if they did not otherwise qualify on their own. 

InTouch Credit Union membership generally includes those who live, work, worship or attend school within the geographies of each of our branches as described in our bylaws (see articles 7, 10-14), those who are immediate family of current ITCU members, and those who work or worked* for the companies listed in our bylaws, such as Atrium Hospitality, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, EDS, Goodman Networks, Hilton/HGV/Park, HPE, HPI, IHG and Service King Collision Repair Centers.

*Once a person is a member, they may remain a member even if they move or change jobs.

For specific details, you may refer to our membership eligibility details and bylaws.

Please feel free to contact Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5, if you have any questions. 

Open a Personal Account

Visit any branch or use one of these convenient options:
  1. Join Online
  2. For personal assistance call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.

Open a Business Account

These online applications are provided for your convenience to help expedite the Business Services Application process. All applications must be approved by InTouch Credit Union. Bring your completed application and the required information on your type of business (see list below) to any InTouch Credit Union branch location or you may fax or mail to the following address:

InTouch Credit Union
P. O. Box 250169
Plano, Texas 75025-0169

FAX: 214-291-1310

To assist you in providing the required documentation “To Help Get You on the Go” with your new Business on the Go account, we have provided a list of what is needed for each type of business:
  • Sole Proprietorship: DBA/Doing Business As, Trade Name or Fictitious Name Certificate
  • Corporations: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation
  • Limited Liability Company: Certificate of Organization or Certificate of Formation or Articles of Organization
  • General Partnership: Partnership Agreement or Certificate of Partnership
  • Limited Partnership: Limited Partnership Agreement or Certificate of Formation
  • Limited Liability Partnership: Articles of Organization or Partnership Agreement
  • Non Profit Corporation: Proof of 501 C(3) and Articles of Incorporation and bylaws
  • Informal Associations/Clubs: Charter, Bylaws and Minutes of Meeting authorizing account opening and signatories
  • Joint Venture: Joint Venture Agreement
  • Professional Association: Certificate of Filing or Articles of Incorporation
  • Professional Corporation: Certificate of Incorporation or Articles of Incorporation