Why Should I Join the ITCU Family?
Great question! If you like the idea of being a part of a financial family that truly cares more about you than profit, consider that we are owned by everyday people like you and our employees. Our members (not customers) are the people who trust their hard-earned money with us, and expect us to do the right thing for the membership, not a group of stockholders or Wall Street.
If you like the thought of banking with someone who cares about the communities it serves because it’s the right thing to do, not because it is required to by law, InTouch does more than talk the talk. Throughout the year, our employees, members and partner companies support non-profit organizations through hundreds of hours of volunteerism, monetary and physical goods donations, and sponsorships.
Finally, if you’re looking for more value for your money and the philosophy of "people helping people," we not only provide competitive deposit and loan rates for those with good credit, we have products and services for those just starting out, and even those that have had trouble with past banking relationships. With every new account, the value of membership keeps growing – better rates, better products, better value for all.
Do we sound like your kind of people? If you live, work, worship or attend school within following areas, we’d love the opportunity to serve you!
- All those who live, work, worship and attend school within Oakland County.
- All those who live, work, worship and attend school within the city of Enterprise, Henderson, Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Paradise, Spring Valley, Summerlin South, Sunrise Manor, Whitney and Winchester, NV.
- All those who live, work, worship and attend school within Collin County, Dallas County and Denton County.
In addition, ITCU membership is offered to current/retired employees (as well as their family members) of any of the following companies, including their subsidiaries:
- Core Logic
- First American Financial
- HP, HPE, HPI
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Service King
*Once a member, always a member of InTouch Credit Union. Changing jobs or moving does not affect your membership status. As long as your account remains in good standing, you may remain a member for life!
Please feel free to contact
Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5, if you have any questions or want further details.
Open a Personal Account
Visit any branch or use one of these convenient options:
- Join Online
- For personal assistance call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5.
Open a Business Account
These online applications are provided for your convenience to help expedite the Business Services Application process. All applications must be approved by InTouch Credit Union.
Bring your completed application and the required information on your type of business (see list below) to any InTouch Credit Union branch location
or you may fax or mail to the following address:
InTouch Credit Union
P. O. Box 250169
Plano, Texas 75025-0169
To assist you in providing the required documentation “To Help Get You on the Go” with your new Business on the Go account, we have provided a list of what is needed for each type of business:
- Sole Proprietorship: DBA/Doing Business As, Trade Name or Fictitious Name Certificate
- Corporations: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation
- Limited Liability Company: Certificate of Organization or Certificate of Formation or Articles of Organization
- General Partnership: Partnership Agreement or Certificate of Partnership
- Limited Partnership: Limited Partnership Agreement or Certificate of Formation
- Limited Liability Partnership: Articles of Organization or Partnership Agreement
- Non Profit Corporation: Proof of 501 C(3) and Articles of Incorporation and bylaws
- Informal Associations/Clubs: Charter, Bylaws and Minutes of Meeting authorizing account opening and signatories
- Joint Venture: Joint Venture Agreement
- Professional Association: Certificate of Filing or Articles of Incorporation
- Professional Corporation: Certificate of Incorporation or Articles of Incorporation