Mortgage Web Center
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union mortgage loan center for easy pre-qualification, custom rates, and expert advice to guide you through the home loan process.
Free Mortgage Program: CU Home Advantage
CU Home Advantage
is a free real estate resource program where members are connected with a real estate advocate who assists them in the purchase or sale of a home. The program provides assistance in the sale and/or purchase of your home, but also provides great discounts and a 20 percent rebate to members.
The CU Home Advantage program provides valuable benefits for credit union members including:
Ancillary Services and Discounts:
- Cash Rebate – Members will receive 20% of the real estate professional’s commission as a cash rebate within 30 days after closing on the sale and/or purchase of a home.
- Dedicated Member Advocate – Members receive assistance from an experienced advocate who ensures satisfaction throughout the home buying process.
- Highly-Qualified Real Estate Professional – Members have their choice of top-tiered real estate experts in their area. Each expert has satisfied a strict criteria to ensure you are working with the very best in service and performance when it comes to buying and/or selling your home.
- Discounted Home Warranty – Special home warranty pricing is available for a new home purchase as needed.
- Discounted Moving Services – Member Advocates can help you take advantage of professional moving services at a special discounted price.
- Discounted Temporary Housing Assistance – Member Advocates can assist with temporary housing solutions should you need accommodations before your new home is ready.
- Homebuyer Privileges Program – After closing, the member receives discounts from retailers such as Lowe’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sears, art.com, and more through our special discount program.
Meet Peggy Dillon, onsite loan officer serving at the ITCU Democracy Branch in Plano, Texas. Peggy began her work in the mortgage industry in 1985 and became a loan officer for Texans Credit Union in 1996. In 2011, Texans decided to outsource their mortgage processing to CU Members Mortgage. Peggy joined the CU Members team then and has been serving the North Texas area ever since.
Peggy grew up in New Jersey as an Army brat, but moved to Texas when she graduated high school. She currently resides in North Texas with her husband and two daughters and is happy to be serving members of InTouch Credit Union.
“I strive to give my best to each and every borrower. The credit union mantra of People Helping People is something that I strive to ensure each member knows I understand them, I have been in their shoes and I am committed to making sure things go smoothly for them.”
For mortgage information, rates, and to apply, click here
Ebby Advantage Program
The Ebby Advantage Program
is advantageous for those in the DFW area.