InCompass, our Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool, available through Home Banking, encompasses the tools needed for financial planning and budgeting to help guide you down the path to financial wellness. For just a small monthly fee*, you can begin to take control of your money – today!
- Bring in accounts from outside of ITCU. They are categorized as Cash, Credit Cards, Debts or Investments.
- Transaction editor is streamlined and optimized for clarity
- The tagging system intelligently categorizes transactions
- Split-tagging system provides you to allocate transactions towards multiple tags
- Additional account information will be shown on an as-available basis (available balance, payment due dates, minimum payment amounts, etc.)
- Export your PFM transactions via CSV file. Have all your transactions in a printable format to review outside the PFM.
- Layout provides a concise view of budget progress
- Ability to add alerts while creating new spending targets
- “Monthly progress” meters let you see if you’re outpacing your budget for the month with colorful indicators
- See how much money is available for budgets after your bills and goals are taken into consideration
- Agenda view allows you to see upcoming income and bill items in a linear format
- Clearer labels make it easier to see upcoming income/bill amounts
- See how much money is available for goals after your bills and budgets are taken into consideration
- Provides a graphical overview of your asset and debt breakdown
- Ability to add custom asset and debt items (e.g. house, car, untracked loans)