Routing & Transit Information
InTouch Credit Union accepts direct deposit of payroll. The following information is typical of what most employers require to set up direct deposit for their employees:
- Financial Institution Name: InTouch Credit Union
- Financial Institution Address: P.O. Box 250169, Plano, TX 75025-0169
- Financial Institution Phone Number: 214-291-1776 or Member Services at 800-337-3328, Option 5
- Financial Institution ABA/Routing & Transit Number for ACH: 311079474
- Share Draft ID: This is the number listed along the bottom of your checks that generally includes your account number/member number with a two digit share identifier.
Incoming Wire Instructions
Wire funds to:
InTouch Credit Union
5640 Democracy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
- Routing (ABA) #: 311079474
- For credit to: Member’s name and account number
- Please note for incoming international wires InTouch Credit Union does not have a Swift Code or IBAN number.
- Incoming wire transfers will post to your account between 8:00AM-5:00PM CST Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.