Need to do a quick check on your account balance or move funds during your already too busy day? Or, have you gone on vacation and realized that you've forgotten to pay a bill? Who wants to interrupt their day off or a weekend of binge-watching their favorite streaming show to drive to a branch to do any of that?
With Mobile Banking, you can check your balance, view your recent transactions, deposit a check (works with the tablet app, too), set up bill payments, transfer funds, or pay just about anyone (and only need their cell phone number or email address to pay them
In a matter of seconds and clicks, you can do all of this, and more. ITCU Mobile Banking is uses the latest security features to offer a fast and convenient way to access your ITCU accounts anytime, anywhere. Just download our app for your Apple® or Android™ phone, or if you're a hardcore text user, try our text message (aka SMS) banking service.
With the mobile app loaded onto your Apple® iPhone
or Google Android
™ device, you can:
- Log in using your fingerprint (may not be available for all devices)
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts and loans
- Make a deposit utilizing Mobile Deposit Capture 2
- Pay your bills 1
- Easily send person-to-person payments to any email or mobile number, in as little as one business day, utilizing Popmoney® 1
- Enjoy the Credit SenseSM service, allowing you to review your credit score whenever you log into Mobile Banking, while also giving you access to your credit score history and any alerts in the event your score changes!
- Be rest assured that your information is safe and secure
Most of the above-listed features are also available via tablet app, too. Just look for the ITCU mobile app icon (shown below) in the appropriate app store and you'll be InTouch-on-the-go in no time!
(*Android is a trademark of Google LLC
How to download Mobile or Tablet Banking Apps
- Open the appropriate App Store on your compatible Android™ or iPhone® device
- Search for “InTouch Credit Union” & select the app
- Select “Install”
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and Download
- Open the App after the Download is complete
- Login using your Online Banking User ID and password
- Start banking at your convenience whenever and from wherever you are!
You do not have to enroll in Online Banking before downloading the applicable mobile app to compatible devices but note that not all features of the desk top version are available in the mobile or tablet apps. We recommend that you review Online Banking on your desk or lap top computer for the full-feature experience it provides versus the more limited mobile or tablet versions.
Remember: only download the official ITCU Mobile Banking app from the Apple App store or Android Google Play store and never from any third-party marketplace.
- Beware of any strange application permission requests for administrative rights to your mobile device.
- If you open your bank app and something doesn't look right, shut it down.
- If you think you have the malware on your phone, boot your phone in safe mode. Remove any suspicious apps as directed.
- Only get your apps from reputable stores like Google Play, iTunes.
- Install security software on your phone to protect against this and other malware threats.
Instant Balance and Touch ID
Want to just check your balances without logging into the app? With Instant Balance, you can! Simply opt-in through the More
tab in the mobile app and after a quick setup, you'll immediately see up to six account balances (which can be rearranged according to your preference) on screen just by touching the Instant Balance
icon at the top of the screen after you click on the ITCU app on your phone - no logging in necessary unless you need to do a transaction!
You can also set up Touch ID using the same More
tab, and then you'll be able to use your fingerprint to log into the app for a quick way to reach all of the mobile app features and functionality.
(Please note: for Apple® devices, Touch ID is only allowed on one device at a time, per account.
Back to Top
Mobile Deposit Capture
Mobile Deposit Capture 1 2 (available via the mobile and tablet apps) allows you to deposit checks into your checking account using your compatible phone or tablet instead of making a trip to a branch. It's super easy and so convenient (watch the video below if you'd like to see how the process works). You may also call ITCU Member Care at 800-337-3328, option 5 for help or questions. (Please note that all check deposits require the words, "For Mobile Deposit at ITCU," be written on the back of each check; failure to do so may result in a voided deposit.)
View Disclosures here.
Back to Top
1 See Retail Fee Schedule for related fee information
2 See the Mobile Deposit Capture User Guide for more information.
Mobile Wallets (Apple Pay® and Google Pay™)
Apple iPhone, Apple Watch and Apple iPad compatible devices can take advantage of Apple Pay! Load your ITCU credit and/or debit cards in the app and let your electronic purchases be as simple as opening the app in your phone and placing it near the payment terminal when asked. It takes only a few minutes to set up Apple Pay on your phone with your cards, and only seconds to use it each time you make a purchase where Apple Pay is accepted!
Android™ users also have the option to benefit from the convenience of using their phones and the Google Pay app by loading their credit and debit cards for electronic purchases. Loading the app to your phone, and your cards to the mobile wallet app is quick and easy. No need to pull out your physical cards, use Google Pay instead!
With the list of participating retailers, merchants and apps accepting mobile wallet payments growing each month, now is the perfect time to put your ITCU credit or debit cards to work for you using these ultra-convenient mobile wallet options.
To Learn More about Apple Pay, Watch the Following Video:
Back to Top
Text Message (SMS) Banking*
With the text message version you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Get alerts sent via text message
- Rest assured that your information is safe and secure
To learn more, visit the Mobile Banking FAQ
. All you need to get started is an eligible account with Online Banking and a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or has access to the Internet. Message and data rates may apply.
How do I get started with Text Message Banking?
You can register for Mobile Banking through the Online Banking service. Be sure to turn on your mobile phone and make sure it’s ready to receive text messages. When you register for Mobile Banking, you can choose which:
- Services you want to use: text, alerts, web, or all three!
- Accounts you want to access
During registration, you will receive a text message with a unique activation code to verify your phone number. This code associates your mobile phone with your account. To complete registration, enter the activation code into Online Banking via your computer. This verification lets you know your mobile phone number has been successfully registered in our system.
You can also call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5 to assist you with the registration process.
How to set up Text* or Web Mobile Banking
- Logon to Online Banking via desk/lap top computer
- Click on the mobile link at the top of the page
- Click on the Add New Device button on the bottom of the page
- Enter your mobile phone number in the box under Other Services, then click on the Continue button
- Choose (click the box) for Text Messaging or Web Mobile Banking, as desired (note the channel services comparison chart at the bottom of the page), click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page
- You will get a text message with an Activation Code
- Enter your Activation Code into box displayed on screen, click on the Activate button
- Start banking with your chosen Device – Anywhere – Anytime
Options on SMS Text Messaging Mobile Banking:
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your service provider for applicable fees.
- View all account balances by texting BAL to 39872
- View history of a sub share by texting HIST [insert account nickname here] to 39872
- Get more information about Mobile Banking keywords by texting HELP to 39872
- Stop receiving messages by texting STOP to 39872
Back to Top
(iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc.; Android and Google are trademarks of Google LLC)