– We want to make your online banking (OLB) experience convenient, safe, and secure! Applying for Online Banking is easy! enroll in online banking
or call Member Care at 800-337-3328, Option 5 and we'll be happy to help you with how to enroll yourself.
– Save money, gas, stamps & time when you use Online Bill Pay instead of writing checks. Once a bill is set up in OLB you may pay bills within OLB or via mobile app. For consumer Bill Pay, there's options to do Bill Presentment (the bill is sent directly to OLB) and to send same day and next day payments!
– Not available at this time (but we're working on it!).
– With just a few clicks, you can go paperless and begin enjoying the convenience of electronic statements. When eStatements are available, you’ll get an email telling you to log into OLB to link to it. Not only are you "going green" and viewing your statement securely, but it is available sooner than a mailed statement, too. And, don't forget, there's a fee for paper statements but eStatements are FREE!
To self-enroll in eStatements, follow the easy steps below:
- Login to your Online Banking Account
- Click on any displayed account under Accounts tab, and then select the Online statements link.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. That’s it! You’re enrolled in eStatements.
Click here for a reconciliation form to balance your checking account. The form also provides the steps you need to take if you believe there is an error, or have questions about your statement. For your convenience, the address is shown below. You may call us but doing so does not preserve your rights.
InTouch Credit Union
P.O. Box 250169
Plano, TX 75025-0169
If you need assistance please call Member Care at 800-337-3328, option 5.