- As of Friday, January 15, 2021, our South Plano location is currently closed. We will be having the branch deep cleaned so that it is ready to reopen for members and ITCU staff at an upcoming date. In the interim, we invite our members to visit our Democracy location for assistance.
- Please note that as of December 2020, we are experiencing staff shortages and increased calls
due to COVID-19, which is impacting call wait times We apologize for
the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Our locations are assisting members and guests by
appointment only until further notice. Appointments can be scheduled by
either clicking the blue button below...
Book an Appointment Now
- ...or by calling our Member Care team, at (800) 337-3328, option 5, between the hours 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (CT), M-F, and 9:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m. (CT) on Saturdays (except for our Auburn Hills location which will be closed on Saturdays until further notice).
Please see for a message from President and CEO of InTouch Credit Union, Kent L. Lugrand:
To our Members,
InTouch Credit Union continues to monitor and follow federal, state and local recommendations to help avoid the spread of COVID-19, and to protect the health of staff and members alike. Keeping our staff healthy is
our top priority so that we can continue to serve you, even through these difficult and unprecedented times.
Social distancing is already a household phrase, and something that we are learning to live with for the foreseeable future. Until things are “back to normal,” we suggest the following ways to bank with ITCU:
- We recommend members utilize self-service delivery systems, like Online and Mobile Banking for monitoring account activity and moving money within your accounts.
Online Banking also allows you to move money to/from most other financial institution accounts that you own. With our mobile app and your mobile device, you can deposit most checks remotely, a great
convenience over making a trip to a branch. (Visit the Google Play™ or Apple® App Store to download our Mobile Banking app.)
- Zelle® is now available for sending payments quickly and securely to the people you know and trust. The process takes only a few minutes, and can be set up immediately when logging into Online or Mobile Banking. You can
learn more about Zelle here, and also find
a helpful video overview to introduce you to the service.
- ATM and Debit Cards allow you to make purchases and withdraw cash from our ATMs and ITMs at each branch, and all have drive-up units to avoid having to leave your car or go inside a branch. Using cards over cash is also a good
idea to avoid germs associated with cash handling. CO-OP (Shared Branch) ATMs are also available for cash withdrawals, free of surcharges. (ITCU withdrawal charges may apply. Visit our Locator to find one near you.)
- Debit and Credit Cards are Apple® and Google Pay™-enabled, which allows you to load them to your mobile device for “Tap and Pay” purchases, avoiding the need for handling cards or sharing them with others.
- New account requests and loan applications may be completed online,
with no need to come into the branch. Most loans can be closed (signed) digitally, too, relieving you of the need to go into a branch.
- (800) 337-3328, option 5 is the number to call for our Member Care team, available 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Central Time (CT), M-F, and 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., on Saturdays, to take
your calls and assist when needed.
- If you are having difficulty paying your loan payments, we urge you to call Member Care at the number above, before your loan is past due.
- ITCU members who qualify for a payment as part of the new COVID-19
relief bill should have those payments deposited into their
accounts. However, if you expected a stimulus payment and have not yet received it, please visit IRS.gov for assistance.
Please consider one of the tips above as an alternative to promote social distancing and lessen the chances of inadvertently spreading the virus. Please note that changes to hours and branch availability are subject to change, especially as we learn more
about the spread and prevention of COVID-19. We ask that you remain understanding and patient if you experience longer than normal wait times. We will work as fast as we can to get to you but know that we are likely trying to help someone else who
needs our assistance.
It goes without saying that InTouch Credit Union is here for you now, just as it has for more than 40 years. We know difficult times are ahead for many, and some are feeling it now. Give us a call if we can help – whether it’s to answer general
questions or address loan concerns, including making payments.
Thank you for your membership; we appreciate your business and trust. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who are suffering, either from the virus itself or its effects on your lives. However, if we work together and show a little kindness to one
another along the way, we will make it through this together, too. That’s the credit union and InTouch way.
Kent L. Lugrand
President & CEO
(To learn more, visit our Online and Mobile Banking
pages, where you can read more about remote deposit capture,
Apple and Google Pay, and more.)
(For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)