- As authorized by Governor Abbot's proclamation and relaxed mask mandate, all InTouch Credit Union locations in Texas will continue to require the wearing of masks for members, visitors and employees.
- InTouch Credit Union locations in the states of Michigan and Nevada will continue to follow the health and safety guidelines mandated by their governors.
- All ITCU locations will still assist members and guests by appointment only until
further notice. Appointments can be scheduled by either clicking the
blue button below or by calling our Member Care team, at (800) 337-3328, option 5,
between the hours 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (CT), M-F, and 9:00 a.m., and
3:00 p.m. (CT) on Saturdays (except for our Auburn Hills location which
will be closed on Saturdays until further notice).
- Please note that from time to time, you may experience longer hold times due to increased call volumes at peak times of the day and/or temporary staff shortages due to COVID-19 quarantine protocols. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
A message from Kent L. Lugrand, President and CEO of InTouch Credit Union:
To Our Members,
InTouch Credit Union continues to monitor and follow local, state and federal guidelines and mandates to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, and to protect the health of staff and members. Keeping our staff healthy is
our top priority so that we can continue to serve you, even through these difficult and unprecedented times. Social distancing has become a household phrase, and something that we have had to learn to live with as part of our everyday lives. Until things are “back to normal,” we suggest the following ways to do business with us:
- Please use self-service systems, like Online and Mobile banking for monitoring account activity and moving money within your accounts.
Online Banking also allows you to move money to/from most other financial institution accounts that you own.
- Use our mobile app and your phone or tablet to deposit most checks remotely, a great
convenience over making a trip to a branch. (Visit the Google Play™ or Apple® App Store to download our Mobile Banking app.)
- Zelle® is available free of charge for sending payments quickly and securely to the people you know and trust. The set up process takes only a few minutes after you enroll in Online or Mobile Banking. You can learn more about Zelle here, and also find
a helpful video "how to" overview.
- ATM and Debit Cards allow you to make purchases and withdraw cash from our outdoor ATMs and ITMs at each branch to avoid having to leave your car or go inside a branch. Using cards over cash is also a good
idea to avoid germs associated with handling cash.
- Thousands of Shared Branch CO-OP ATMs are available for cash withdrawals, free of surcharges. (ITCU withdrawal charges may apply. Visit our Locator to find one near you.)
- Debit and Credit Cards are Apple® and Google Pay™-enabled, which allows you to load them to your mobile device for contactless “Tap and Pay” purchases, avoiding handling cards or sharing them with others.
- New account requests and loan applications may be completed online,
with no need to come into the branch. Most loans can be closed (signed) digitally, too, relieving you of the need to go into a branch.
- (800) 337-3328, option 5 is the number to call for our Member Care team, available 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Central Time (CT), M-F, and 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., on Saturdays, to take
your calls and assist when needed. You may also chat with us during normal business hours. Look for the "Chat With Us!" icon on our home page.
- Use our online appointment calendar found on our homepage to set up branch appointments.
- If you are having difficulty paying your loan payments, we urge you to call Member Care at the number above, before your loan becomes past due.
- ITCU members who qualify for a 2021 Economic Impact Payment can visit the IRS website to find out when and how payments should be received if they have not already received those payments. Claims for a missed prior payment can also be filed on the website. Note:
If you had an ITCU account that is now completely closed, and no other
ITCU accounts are still open in your name, ITCU will be required to
return payments received on your behalf to the IRS. Contact us with any account questions.
Please consider using the suggestions above to transact business with us. These will help us all promote social distancing and lessen the chances of inadvertently spreading the virus. Please note that hours and branch availability are always subject to change if we are unable to staff accordingly. We ask that you remain understanding and patient if you experience longer than normal wait times. We will work as fast as we can to get to you but know that we are likely trying to help someone else who
needs our assistance if we don't get to you right away.
It goes without saying that InTouch Credit Union is here for you now, just as it has for more than 40 years. We have made it through many months of difficult times together but we're not to the end of COVID yet. We ask for your continued support as we do what we can to support you. Give us a call if we can help – whether it’s to answer general
questions or address loan concerns, including making payments.
Finally, thank you for your membership, we appreciate your business and trust. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have or are currently suffering, either from the virus itself or its effects on your lives. However, if we continue to work together and show a little kindness to one
another along the way, we will make it through this together. That’s the credit union and InTouch way.
Kent L. Lugrand
President & CEO
(To learn more, visit our Online and Mobile Banking
pages, where you can read more about remote deposit capture,
Apple Pay® and Google Pay™, and more.)
(For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)