Specifically, it is the purpose of this policy in conjunction with related credit union procedures, to ensure that ITCU provides Members with access to Credit Union Documents as outlined by the statute. The Texas Administrative Code requires:
- ITCU will provide notice to its membership of the availability of certain documents related to the Credit Union’s finances and management.
- ITCU will post a copy of the required notice on its website throughout the year and publish the notice in the Credit Union’s newsletter twice a year.
- Upon request, a member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the most recent version of the following ITCU documents:
- Balance sheet and Income statement;
- Summary of the Annual Audit;
- Articles of Incorporation;
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990; and
- Written ITCU Board Policy regarding access to the above mentioned documents
(e.g. Board Policy 8-801 – Membership Requests For Credit Union Documents).
If you desire access to one or more of the documents listed above, you can complete the form below, or contact the Credit Union by mail at:
InTouch Credit Union
P.O. Box 250169
Plano, TX 75025-0169
After validating membership, InTouch Credit Union will contact you in reference to the documents requested.